If the recipient is out, we will card the door stating that we have either left them with a neighbour, in a safe place or, lastly, taken them back to the shop awaiting contact by them to redeliver.
We would be happy to change your order prior to it being processed.
If you would like to change your order you can do this online or call us on 01738 628 440.
To update your order online, click the "My Account / My Orders" button of our site to view orders you have placed. Then click the "Detail" link under "Order Details" column to find and edit your order. Please note that once an order has begun processing or has shipped, the order is no longer editable and we cannot accept changes.
As flowers are perishable items, we cannot accept returns once an order has been processed and delivered.
Lorna Davies Florist strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a real flower shop we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfilment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customer with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1) If any customer claims an order was not delivered we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to determine what occurred. In many cases delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home and/or no neighbours were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a re-delivery if this occurred. If Lorna Davies Florist creates an arrangement and attempts a delivery we should be given the opportunity to complete the delivery.
2) If it is determined that we did not make the delivery attempt it is our policy to provide you with a refund.
3) If an order is delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement then the recipient should contact us within 72 hours of the delivery. In almost every case (should we deem the arrangement not to be the quality expected) we will gladly replace the arrangement. Bear in mind that flowers are perishable. Proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by us. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify us within 7 days of the original delivery date. It is the responsibility of the sender to review all of the information provided relating to refunds and/or replacements.
4) Should any customer place an order through Lorna Davies Florist and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered then no refund can be issued. Cancellations cannot be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery such as in the case of an incorrect address.
(5) Lorna Davies Florist is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Lorna Davies Florist will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
6) Lorna Davies Florist is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process the customer is provided with a total of the order PRIOR to the order being submitted. The customer is given the option to remove items or reduce the quantity ordered. Lorna Davies Florist makes every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of a same item are ordered but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the customer ordered. If a customer orders more than one of any single item but meant to send a lesser quantity and the ordered amount is sent to the recipient, no refund can be offered since what was ordered is what will be delivered.
7) Lorna Davies Florist attempts to fulfil the order as closely as possible, however if the container, flowers or other items that comprise the order are unavailable then the order will be substituted with content equal to the original value of the order. This means that the sender is allowing us to use those flowers we have available to work with in trying to keep the arrangement as similar as possible. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so.